"I personally hand-pick every dealer I recommend"
Shop-at-Home Services and Showroom
Call to Schedule an Appointment in your Home or Business!
Showroom Location: 12700 NE 124th, #6, Kirkland, WA 98034 Map
(Showroom by Appointment Only)
Alan's Carpet Shopping Form
Dealer ____________________________________ 1. Carpet Brand Name______________________________
City _____________________________________ 2. Carpet Style Name ______________________________
Phone ___________________________________ 3. Color Name or Number ___________________________
Carpet Specifications (You need to gather ALL this information)
4. Fiber Type - Nylon | Nylon BCF | P.E.T. | Polyester | Olefin/Polypropylene | Sorona/Smartstrand
5. Yarn or Pile Face-Weight _____________ (range 20 to 120)
6. Tuft Twist Rating _____________ (range 3 to 9)
7. Pile Density _____________ (range 1000 to 6000)
8. Carpet Only Price $___________SF
9. Padding Type – Rebond | Urethane Foam | Prime Foam | Rubber waffle | Rubber slab | Synthetic Fiber | Felt
10. Pad thickness – 1/4" 3/8" 7/16" 1/2"
11. Pad Density (in pounds) 4 5 6 7 8 10 Or Ounces ____________
12. Pad Only Price $____________ SF
13. Carpet Installation Only Price $____________ SF
14. Does this include removal & haul of old C&P? Yes | No 18. If yes, describe____________________
15. Will a power stretcher be used in installation? Yes | No Additional Install Costs $____________
16. Do you need to have furniture moved? Yes | No 19. Add up totals from #8, #12, & #13
17. Are there ANY other installation fees? Yes | No 20. Total Cost per SF $_________
Total SF Carpet Needed:_____ (X ) $ _____ (#20) = *Total Cost $________
(*Plus any additional installation costs from #18) ©Alan J. Fletcher Http://www.AbcCarpets.com
This form is free to use for personal non-commercial purposes. Disclaimer - use for entertainment purposes only.
What Makes Your Preferred Carpet Dealers Special?
As a Consumer Advocate and 30-year veteran of the carpet business, I know how difficult it is to choose new carpet wisely and get a fair & square deal. I hand-pick my carpet dealers using my own special set of strict requirements. You may have to drive a little farther to visit one of my Preferred Carpet Dealers but it will be well worth the trip! Be sure to print out and present my $100 off coupon.
Why Do You Only Recommend Locally-Owned Carpet Dealers?
There are plenty of unscrupulous carpet retailers you need to avoid. I get thousands of emails and hear from homeowners who bought carpet from home improvement stores, corporate franchises or national chains. They're always ready to ring up the sale but are not as eager to help when you have a problem or complaint.
I find that most locally owned carpet dealers provide excellent service and are very helpful. They stand behind their products & workmanship and will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase from start to finish! Have you seen the cost of new carpet lately? Buying new Carpet is a major expense and you deserve to be treated right, get honest advice and a fair & square deal!
Please keep in touch with me!
I want to hear about your Carpet shopping experiences. I need your comments and suggestions to make my service better for all my readers. Email me your questions as often as you like. Let me help you choose carpet wisely, avoid scams and show you how to get a great carpet deal.
Alan J Fletcher Author & Consumer Advocate
Please Say Alan@AbcCarpets.com Referred you!
Alan’s hand-picked list of Reputable Carpet Dealers. See who I recommend near you! carpet information, reputable carpet dealer, best carpet dealer, Honest Carpet advice, low cost carpet, local carpet, buy carpet, carpet cost, carpet installation, Best carpet prices.
©Alan Fletcher - AbcCarpets.com Homepage Disclaimer